Sunday, October 19, 2014

The little things I want


I love you and you don't even know it yet. But that is okay with me, you don't have too. I don't put much faith in love these days, but I do hold out hope. Things grow in time and I love that.  I want those movie moments. The quite smiles and awkward laughs. The small secret kisses when everything is so new. I wonder if you ever think about things like that. I wonder where you are or what you are doing right now. We aren't even aware of what this will become but I am already falling in love with our life together. I see things in magazines like a nice bed with a heart made of all these different photo frames and I think of us. Having that above our bed filled with our family and friends. How nice it would be to have those memories of life and the love that will be built. I'm a sap and I have high hopes, but I won't get in to deep. While I can see this taking off and being something amazing I will wait. I will wait for things to fall together. I will be waiting for you the sweep me off my feet and say something amazing to me. And when we find it, it's okay to be scared, but lets be sacred together. There is so much to do, and there is so much fun to be had, and so many memories to make. Please don't let that day be to far off, I know love you already.

No comments:

Post a Comment